On Episode 34 of You, Me, Empathy, we explore self-awareness, emotional validation, and the power of therapy with Hadas. Plus, one amazing therapy tip you'll adore!
Hadas shares her experience with therapy, and we also gab about the importance of context and audience when we're expressing our true selves, the myth of authority, insecurity as the "most poisonous thing in the world," how to do therapy right, The Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI), validating our feelings, accepting our feelings, making other people feel heard, the awkwardness of small talk, the need for distracting ourselves from reality in moments, letting go of "being right," and so much more!
For links we mentioned during this episode, scroll down.
Thanks for listening, and thanks for empathizing with us!
Support You, Me, Empathy:
- Become a You, Me, Empathy patron on Patreon!
- Subscribe, rate, review You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy in Stitcher
- Common Room
- Common Room on Instagram: @ComRomCo
- Common Room on Twitter: @ComRomCo
- Hadas on Twitter: @HADSTERIFIC
- Hadas on Instagram: @HADSTERIFIC
- Daniel Johnston
Follow You, Me, Empathy on Social Media:
- @YouMeEmpathy on Instagram
- @YouMeEmpathy on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Instagram
- Join the You, Me, Empathy Group on Facebook!