You, Me, Empathy - Episode 35: Tarot for Mental Health and Trauma with Lindsay Mack
Psst! Hey you. Scroll down for a special offer for You, Me, Empathy listeners! :)
Lindsay first opens up about being raised in physical and emotional abuse for eighteen years, and the "sad, strange, intense little kid" who thought she was crazy growing up because she didn't have the support and validation from other family members. Then there was a moment, when she was 27, when what she experienced got a name: Complex PTSD, or CPTSD. And that changed everything.
We also explore Lindsay's tarot journey, how the world of tarot can be used as a tool for healing, why tarot decks are like the wands in Harry Potter, the joy of witches, witchy souls, soul tarot, Tori Amos, the importance of finding the words in who we are, finding safe harbors in our emotional journeys, finding our centers, the misconceptions of tarot, making the big steps in life to challenge and shake our foundation, and more!
Lindsay is offering 10% off her Tarot For the Wild Soul online class to You, Me, Empathy listeners! Enrollment closes September 4, 2018!
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Tarot for the Wild Soul course, and use the code "EMPATHY" at checkout for 10% off! 💜
You'll have until September 4, 2018 to use the code "EMPATHY" and then enrollment closes.
For links we mentioned during this episode, scroll down.
Thanks for listening, and thanks for empathizing with us!
Support You, Me, Empathy:
- Become a You, Me, Empathy patron on Patreon!
- Subscribe, rate, review You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy in Stitcher
- Take 10% off Tarot for The Wild Soul with the code "EMPATHY"!
- Tarot for the Wild Soul podcast
- Lindsay on Instagram: @wildsoulhealing
- Lindsay on Twitter: @wildsoulhealing
- The X-Files episode, "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose"
- Craig of the Creek
Follow You, Me, Empathy on Social Media:
- @YouMeEmpathy on Instagram
- @YouMeEmpathy on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Instagram
- Join the You, Me, Empathy Group on Facebook!