On Episode 10 of You, Me, Empathy, I explore Meditation, Yoga, and Mindfulness with Jordana Reim. We talk about being the witness to our own stories, spirituality, and the transformative power of yoga and meditation for positive mental health.
Jordana shares her amazing journey from working at a successful high-end corporate job (Nike) in Los Angeles to being "barefoot in India on an ashram" to moving to Thailand to teach meditation and yoga to people from all over the world. We also explore being aligned in our lives, dealing with transformation and change, and how we can connect our minds to our bodies.
Thanks for listening, and thanks for empathizing with us!
Support You, Me, Empathy:
- Become a You, Me, Empathy patron on Patreon!
- Subscribe, rate, review You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy in Stitcher
Follow You, Me, Empathy on Social Media:
- @YouMeEmpathy on Instagram
- @YouMeEmpathy on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Instagram
- Join the You, Me, Empathy Group on Facebook!
- Jordana on Instagram: @jordanaisyoga
- Jordana's website: jordana.love
- Jordana's amazing Nepal trek
- Stop, Breathe, Think app
- Headspace app
- Calm app
- Meditation playlist music: Sigur Ros, Max Richter, Balmorhea
- Krishna Das
- To the Bone (dir. Marti Noxon)
- Right-click here to download this episode to your computer