You, Me, Empathy - Episode 13: Healthy Intimacy and Boundaries with Tony the Therapist
On Episode 13 of You Me, Empathy, Tony the Therapist and I take a deeper dive into creating healthy boundaries and emotional intimacy with the people in our lives. What are healthy boundaries and intimacy? How do we establish healthy boundaries and emotional intimacy with our partners and friends?
Tony shares how he helps his patients create better boundaries with themselves and the people in their lives. Non talks about his experiences with emotional intimacy. We explore the idea of listening to ourselves, learning to say no, figuring out what our personal, emotional, and mental needs are, and exploring what safety means when it comes to intimacy.
Thanks for listening, and thanks for empathizing with us!
Support You, Me, Empathy:
- Become a You, Me, Empathy patron on Patreon!
- Subscribe, rate, review You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy in Stitcher
- Episode 12 with Paul Gilmartin on Boundaries and Intimacy
- Click here to download this episode to your computer
Follow You, Me, Empathy on Social Media:
- @YouMeEmpathy on Instagram
- @YouMeEmpathy on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Instagram
- Join the You, Me, Empathy Group on Facebook!
Disclaimer for "Tony Time" episodes of You, Me, Empathy:
Anthony Ramynke is a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, licensed by the Board of Behavioral Sciences, license number LMFT47805.