In Episode 3* of You, Me, Empathy, I sit down with Tony Ramynke for the first "Tony Time" installment to dive deeper into grief, how Tony handles grief with his patients, and the many ways grief can surface in our lives.
These "Tony Time" episodes will be mostly about how a certified mental health professional handles the topics I cover in the previous episode. In this case, Tony Time takes on grief!
In this episode, I talk a bit about my conversation with Benjamin Dewey in Episode 2 of You, Me, Empathy, and particularly the grief in losing one's religion and the grief in the impermanence of life.
Thanks for listening. And thanks for empathizing with us!
*Note: I say that this is Episode 4. Ignore that. I forgot about Episode 0 :D
Support You, Me, Empathy:
- Become a You, Me, Empathy patron on Patreon!
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Rate and review You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy in Stitcher
Follow You, Me, Empathy on Social Media:
- @YouMeEmpathy on Instagram
- @YouMeEmpathy on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Instagram
- Join the You, Me, Empathy Group on Facebook!
Disclaimer for "Tony Time" episodes of You, Me, Empathy:
Anthony Ramynke is a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, licensed by the Board of Behavioral Sciences, license number LMFT47805.