Elizabeth shares her feelings about being a parent, mental health in parenting, how she was impacted by the loss of her parents, the balance between what she tells her kids and what she wants to protect her children from, finding her identity, using humor to process her feelings and grief, the #MeToo movement, and some of her mental health tips for parenting and dealing with grief.
For links we mentioned during this episode, scroll down!
Thanks for listening, and thanks for empathizing with us!
Support You, Me, Empathy:
- Become a You, Me, Empathy patron on Patreon!
- Subscribe, rate, review You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy in Stitcher
- Totally Laime podcast
- Elizabeth on Instagram: @elizabethlaime
- Elizabeth on Twitter: @totallylaime
- I'm Sorry on Tru TV
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- They're not celebrities. But #MeToo changed their lives.
Follow You, Me, Empathy on Social Media:
- @YouMeEmpathy on Instagram
- @YouMeEmpathy on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Instagram
- Join the You, Me, Empathy Group on Facebook!