On Episode 33 of You, Me, Empathy, we explore mental health in the world of fitness, societal pressures of health and body image, doing what's right for you, and fitpreneurship with Michelle Dalpont.
As someone who hasn't set foot in a gym in decades (probably back when they were still called gymnasiums!), it was fun to have Michelle share her experiences with gym goings-on. Plus, we explore myriad health and fitness topics, including body dysmorphia, eating disorders, anorexia, self-criticism, comparing ourselves to others, self-shame, body shame and confidence, the fitness community, Instagram models, fitness entrepreneurs, the power of doing your own thing, and more!
For links we mentioned during this episode, scroll down.
Thanks for listening, and thanks for empathizing with us!
Support You, Me, Empathy:
- Become a You, Me, Empathy patron on Patreon!
- Subscribe, rate, review You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy in Stitcher
- Michelle on Instagram: @michellednoir
Follow You, Me, Empathy on Social Media:
- @YouMeEmpathy on Instagram
- @YouMeEmpathy on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Instagram
- Join the You, Me, Empathy Group on Facebook!