On Episode 14 of You Me, Empathy, I chat with Alethea Allarey about Failure, her personal experiences with failure, how our culture informs our feelings about failure, and how we can better be okay with failure.
We explore the pressure we put on ourselves, how family can affect our perspectives on failure, and the romanticization of failure. Plus, we talk religion, the Philippines, abortion, and more!
How do you deal with failure? What are some ways you've approached failure with a mindset of self-care of self-love?
Thanks for listening, and thanks for empathizing with us!
Support You, Me, Empathy:
- Become a You, Me, Empathy patron on Patreon!
- Subscribe, rate, review You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy in Stitcher
- Alethea on Twitter: @frootjoos
- Alethea's cats on Instagram: @johncarterandmars
- Alethea's blog: ReadNowSleepLater.org
- Click here to download this episode to your computer
Follow You, Me, Empathy on Social Media:
- @YouMeEmpathy on Instagram
- @YouMeEmpathy on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Instagram
- Join the You, Me, Empathy Group on Facebook!