On Episode 19 of You, Me, Empathy, I chat with Rukmini Poddar about Communal Empathy. We explore the power of sharing obscure emotions, transforming emotion into art, and small ways we can be more empathetic.
Rukmini and I also share our thoughts about the beauty of honesty, why understanding our emotions is essential to growth, how sharing just a little bit of ourselves can make a heap of difference, ways we can be more personal in our interactions, and more!
Thanks for listening, and thanks for empathizing with us!
Support You, Me, Empathy:
- Become a You, Me, Empathy patron on Patreon!
- Subscribe, rate, review You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy in Stitcher
- Dear Ruksi
- Rukmini on Instagram: @rockinruksi
- Lighter Than My Shadow by Katie Green
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- Hyperbole and a Half
- The 100-Day Project
Follow You, Me, Empathy on Social Media:
- @YouMeEmpathy on Instagram
- @YouMeEmpathy on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Instagram
- Join the You, Me, Empathy Group on Facebook!