Katie opens up about her recent traumatic birthing experience, and she shares and educates me on such things as pre-eclampsia, midwifery, home births, epidurals, postpartum PTSD, mental health tips for moms, and the work Katie is doing in breastfeeding rights and awareness. This episode isn't just for moms either. It's for all of us humans who want to more better empathize with each other.
Plus, Katie shares (and makes me envious) her current pop-up adventures!
For links we mentioned during this episode, scroll down! Thanks for listening, and thanks for empathizing with us!
Support You, Me, Empathy:
- Become a You, Me, Empathy patron on Patreon!
- Subscribe, rate, review You, Me, Empathy on iTunes
- Subscribe to You, Me, Empathy in Stitcher
- Breathe Like a Bear
- The Milky Way Foundation
- Katie on Instagram: @MamaFeminist and her pop-up adventures @PopUpandAway
Follow You, Me, Empathy on Social Media:
- @YouMeEmpathy on Instagram
- @YouMeEmpathy on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Twitter
- @subjectplusverb on Instagram
- Join the You, Me, Empathy Group on Facebook!