My morning You, Me, Empathy recording guest had to reschedule, so I decided to record an impromptu rambling on boys and their feelings, being uncomfortable with comfort, and making up songs to sing to my doggo, Scooby.
In this bit of rambly audio, I explore:
- Why do I feel uncomfortable with comfort?
- Do we need to be in pain to create art?
- Boys and men shouldn't feel shame for expressing feelings.
- Mental illness is a human experience, not a gendered one.
- The stigma of self-care.
- The insidiousness of productivity and the rat race.
- And lots of repeating and rambling :D